Oh hey there October!
My birthday month is over (sad face), but I’m feeling surprisingly perky. As I’ve said before, Autumn is my favourite season and it doesn’t just stop at September – no – Autumn gets even better throughout October!
Here are some of the things I’ve enjoyed this week:
2. Seeing Sara’s (Me & Orla) vlog about the Welsh cottage I stayed in!
I blogged about this awesome place a few months ago, and yesterday I saw this post and video about it – how weird is that? (But seriously, it was a beautiful place, no wonder it’s so popular!)
3. Hannah Gales’ very frank admission to her Internet Addiction
I love that fact that she tried to break away from the internet for a few days and said she felt hideous. Her view is much more realistic than the usual “I took a break from the internet and it made me feel liberated!” stuff I read every day.
4. This Frenchie fanatic article
Yes to all of these 17 points.
5. Getting the cowl and turtle necks out…ohhh yeahh
The snuggliest clothing of all is that which hugs your neck. (Image source)
Things I have found not so amusing this week:
1. Not being able to get this effing song out of my head because of Mad Men – I’M WHISTLING IT NOW AS I WRITE PLEASE GOD MAKE IT GO AWAY!
2. Having to find a new phone & internet deal
Our ridiculously cheap ‘new customers only’ £16 a month deal with Sky has nearly run out, and everything now seems painfully expensive in comparison…