The only thing better than a good coffee, is a good iced coffee.
I’ve attempted about a gazillion different variations of iced coffee recipes, and this just seems to take the proverbial biscuit.
Ingredients You Will Require:
– Pre-made coffee iced cubes (pour coffee into an ice cube tray & leave overnight)
– 1 shot of your favourite coffee (make 1/2 a cup of instant coffee if you don’t have a machine)
– Sweeteners/Sugar (whichever you like)
– Milk (you could be drinking whole if you wanted to)
1. Chuck your coffee ice cubes into a suitably Instagrammable cup (preferably a Starbucks knock-off).
2. Make your shot of coffee and add however many sweeteners or spoonfuls of sugar as you so wish while it’s hot.
3. Add a bit of cold water to cool it down, but don’t dilute it too much. Use yo brain for this part.
4. Pour your coffee into the cup full of ice cubes and swiftly add some milk. Do this to taste – some people like it stronger and some like it milkier. It’s up to you, I don’t know what you like.
5. DO NOT drink it straight away. You first need to take some iPhone photos of it at different angles to share with everyone you know.
6. Okay, now you can drink it.
Mmmm…tastes like Summer.